Our services include:
- Business entities and interest’s valuation for financial reporting
- Deal Valuations during Investment and M&A Transaction
- Business/Asset/Segment wise Valuations for Restructuring cases
- Valuation scenarios building for formation or the splitting up of Joint Ventures, Collaborations etc.
- Intangible assets including Concession Agreements, Business Contracts, intellectual property, patents, trademarks, copyrights, covenants-not- to-compete, and other contractual relationships valuation
Tax strategies are becoming increasingly complex and are highly scrutinized by regulatory authorities worldwide. Many tax laws and regulations now stipulate that a valuation is required before implementation. Moreover, each cross-border transactions are governed by Indian Foreign Exchange regulations. Capital account transactions involving Equity or Equity linked instruments are subject to strict pricing norms based on fair valuation principles. The Indian tax regulations have also moved to a fair value concept by adopting various valuation guidelines.
- Purchase price allocations
- Business and legal entity valuation
- Valuation for cross border transactions as per Foreign Exchange regulations and transfer pricing norms
- Tax restructuring valuations
- Valuation for specific Tax Assessment/Scrutiny/Disputes cases
- Valuation of gifts treated in other income (Section 56 of Income tax Act)