- Akshay is an Indian tax advisor and a Fellow Chartered Accountant by profession who is well known for his expertise in transfer pricing and international taxation. He is the founding member of TransPrice group and currently leads the practice where he advises the finest multinationals on global tax and transfer pricing structures.
- Being an entrepreneur to the core with his work experiences at Big4s and leading business houses, Akshay understands the technicalities involved in the subject of taxes and transfer pricing along with the practical application of complex tax solutions to dynamic industry scenarios.
- Akshay has authored multiple books on international taxation and Transfer Pricing, which are globally well–acclaimed. He has been a faculty and speaker at various forums in the profession and the industry
- Education Qualification- Chartered Accountant (FCA), B.Com
- Years of Experience – 18 Years
- Loves – Writing and reading books, Sports and meaningful cinema
Awarded as the ‘Best Transfer Pricing Advisor – 2023’ by Achromic Point Direct Tax Awards